Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The ninth week

At least I think it is the ninth week.  To be honest I have lost track.  I am having a much harder time consistently doing the exercises with H. this time around.  Yesterday we skipped everything!  Of course we were out of the house most of the day until bedtime, but still.  If I was planning properly, we would have done at least some of them in the morning.
And due to my lack of consistency H is not progressing this time around.  We are still stuck on repeating back 4 nonsense words.  We have not made any progress.  And she is more often talking in a little girl voice than she used to.
Let's see if I can use this blog to help myself be more consistent.  I don't know if anyone is reading this, but if you are, I will report back this Saturday whether I have missed any more exercises.  Thanks for your help!
-Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment