Sunday, January 1, 2012

Two weeks break

For the past two weeks we have not been doing the exercises.  H's therapist suggested we use the Christmas holidays as a break.  In the past when I have missed even three days of massage for H I have seen a definate loss of self control, so I was a bit leary of doing this.  The first week of no exercises I didn't notice that much of a difference in H.  However by the end of the second week she has had a consistently higher level of energy (leading to a bit of wild behaviour) and a bit less of self control.  I have had to reprimand her on her self control several times this past week.  We started up the exercises again last night.
Overall I am encouraged: her behaviour did not deteriorate like I was afraid it would.  However the fact that she did lose some self control tells me we cannot stop the therapy yet.  We are supposed to see the therapist again this coming week; I will report more then.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday celebrating the Christ!
'Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment