Thursday, December 22, 2011

A break that is actually good!

We have now completed one full week of no exercises: and everything is still going well!
The therapist suggested giving H a break from exercises for the holidays.  At first I was a bit wary, since in the past if we have skipped massages for just 3 days H would have a meltdown.  But this time everything stayed the same.  I am so thrilled.  I think it is another sign that she is closer to normal.   I plan to continue the break for another 3 days, then start up the exercises again.  That way she will be back in the routine well before school starts again.
As a side note, I have also been letting H have a bit more sugar than usual.  And it is not leading to the wild, out-of-control behaviour that has been usual in the past.  I am still leary about letting her have lots of sugar though.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment